Become a member of the IndiaGlitz community and showcase your talents to millions. We believe in the power of sharing your passions, interests, and diverse experiences. Write for us!
Let us help you get your content in front of millions.
We are a global media and technology company which operates India's leading entertainment portal IndiaGlitz and next-generation news portal NewsGlitz, with offices in Chennai, Hyderabad and USA. A leading media brand for millennials and Gen-Z, IndiaGlitz delivers inspiring, informative, and entertaining multi-platform content across entertainment, news, technology, business, fashion, fitness, food, parenting and more.
A lot of people just reach out to ~35% of their potential audience and miss out on the rest ~65%. Let Indiaglitz help you maximize your outreach.
Moving in the right direction is the key to exponential growth. Let data help you make informed decisions and give you a strong social media presence.
IndiaGlitz tells you the best hour to tweet on a given day. You can schedule your posts and Indiaglitz will publish them automatically as per schedule.
Single click access to dashboards providing you valuable information about your followers, posts and more.
Statistical representation of the best hour and day to help you reach out to maximum audience out there.
Important information about the performance of your tweets and how your audience reacts to your tweets.
Follow the 4 Simple steps to become a contributor
Write about topics that interest you - anything from movies to cricket, gadgets to startups.
Express your self in a language of your choice. As a nation with over 1600 dialects, 30 languages spoken by more than a million native speakers each, what better way to engage your audience
IndiaGlitz gets over 2 million daily page views from all over the world. And every IndiaGlitz article gets, on an average, about 12,000 reads. In other words, writing on IndiaGlitz can make you world famous.
It does not matter which country you are from, if you write insightful pieces you will find a lot of readership on IndiaGlitz
Get subscribers! IndiaGlitz gives you the opportunity to build a fan base from a pool of readers who are truly passionate about movies, music, sports or politics.Your fans can follow you on Indiaglitz and get real time updates every-time you post an article. Reaching out to loyal readers was never so easy